Shareholder Enquiries & FAQ

What do I do if I change my name or address?

Please write to the Registrar at the address below. If your name has changed, please enclose a copy of your marriage certificate or a copy of the legal document confirming your name change. You will also need to enclose your share certificate so the changes can be made to it. If you change address, you should give details of your new address.

When do Devro plc announce their financial results?

In August the half year results and interim dividend will be announced. In March, the full year results and proposed final dividend will be announced.

When are the dividends paid?

Dividends are paid in May and October each year

Can I receive my dividend payment directly into my bank?

Shareholders wishing dividends to be paid directly into a bank or building society account should contact the Registrars for a dividend mandate form at the address below. Dividends paid in this way will be paid through the Bankers Automated Clearing System (BACS).

The Registrars
Computershare Investor Services PLC
The Pavilions
Bridgwater Road
BS99 6ZZ
Tel: 0870 889 4050

How do I obtain a copy of the Annual Report and Accounts?

Copies will be sent to you each year if you are an existing shareholder. Additional copies can be obtained from:

Company Secretary
Devro plc
Gartferry Road
G69 0JE
Tel: 01236 879191

Money made clear