Safety is our number one value; we ask all employees to have the shared view that we will all THINK SAFE, WORK SAFE and GO HOME SAFE. We want all employees to go home in the same condition in which they arrived.
- Lowest number of Lost Working Day incidents in five years
- Four sites did not report a LWDI in 2019
- Increase in the reporting of near misses across the Group
- Safety Community month across the Group with the launch of our Life Saving Rules and the My Zero concept
- All employees participated in our Hearts & Minds programme
- Engaged with over 1,500 employees for the safety culture survey
- Increased focus on mental health and wellbeing with Mental Health First Aiders being trained throughout the Group
Our aim is to create a Zero Accident workplace community and ensure everyone goes home safely every day. To accomplish this, we focus on three areas of safety: firm foundation, Discipline Discipline and internalised safety behaviours.
Download Health and Safety Report